Hand Wash Buyers Guide
Top Sellers Hand Wash
€3.99 Ex VAT
€4.91 Inc VAT
€13.99 Ex VAT
€17.21 Inc VAT
€5.99 Ex VAT
€7.37 Inc VAT
€18.99 Ex VAT
€23.36 Inc VAT
€6.30 Ex VAT
€7.75 Inc VAT
€6.99 Ex VAT
€8.60 Inc VAT
Choose your Hand Wash
More About Hand Wash
Welcome to the Huntoffice webstore for Hand Wash.
Huntoffice is a leading supplier of hand wash and office stationery to office and home users throughout the island of Ireland.
We distribute of range of hand wash and office supplies from a number of warehouses in Limerick and Dublin using our tried and trusted courier service NPX.
Are you looking for hand wash for your office or home use? The Huntoffice hand wash section includes a great selection of liquid soaps that come in various sizes, foam hand cleansers, hand sanitizers and grease removers. We also stock soap dispenser refills which come in handy 1 litre bottles or 5 litre containers ideal for bathrooms with many users.
More about the Hand Wash supplies available:
Hand Soaps & Creams – We provide a wide selection of liquid soap, antibacterial gel and foam soap. We also supply hand cream to leave your hands feeling soft and smooth. All of the hand soaps in this section are designed to kill germs effectively and most are suitable for sensitive skin.
Soap Dispenser Refills – We also stock a range of hand soap dispenser refills. These are ideal for companies that spend lots of money on hand soap as they come in a range of sizes right up to large bulk packs. The soap dispenser refills in this section are suitable for most dispensers but we also have refills only suitable for specific dispensers.
Some of the brands available in this section include Carex, Purell, Dove, Ecover, Johnsons, Kleenex, Maxima, Kimcare and Lotus.
Some information on Hand Washing:
Hand washing is an extremely important way of controlling the spread of infections and to prevent food poisoning. It is important to dry your hands thoroughly as germs can breed in moisture, allowing them to spread more easily.
You should wash your hands before:
• Preparing or eating food
• Treating wounds
• Caring for a sick person or young children
You should wash your hands after:
• Going to the bathroom
• Handling uncooked foods
• Coughing or sneezing
• Petting an animal
• When you or someone around you is ill
• Changing nappies
• When your hands are visibly dirty
Washing with Hand Soaps & Creams:
• Place your hands together under running warm water if possible
• Apply liquid soap
• Lather well for at least 15-20 seconds. Wash all surfaces of your hands thoroughly including palms, between your fingers, backs of your hands, wrists and under your fingernails
• Rinse hands well
• Ensure your hands are dried effectively using hand towels or hand dryer
How to dry your hands properly:
• Before you can attempt to dry your hands, it is important to make sure that you have washed off all the soap residue.
• Where possible use an Electric Hand Dryer as we tend to waste paper towels here in Ireland which leads to more trees being cut down.
• If an Electric Hand Dryer is not available, start by shaking your hands rapidly to knock off any lose water droplets.
• Now take one sheet of paper from the dispenser. Quickly move the paper all over the front and back of your hands for 3 minutes.
• Fold the paper in 2 and wipe each thumb and finger individually for 15 seconds.
• Place the used paper in the dustbin
• You have now successfully washed and dried your hands