Mono Laser PrintersMono Laser Printers Buyers Guide
Top Sellers Mono Laser Printers
48% Cheaper€59.99 Ex VAT €73.79 Inc VAT6% Cheaper€262.59 Ex VAT €322.99 Inc VAT33% Cheaper€132.23 Ex VAT €162.64 Inc VAT
9% Cheaper€836.36 Ex VAT €1028.72 Inc VAT9% Cheaper€264.77 Ex VAT €325.67 Inc VAT
All Mono Laser Printers
Mono Laser Printers Buyers Guide
Welcome to the Huntoffice webstore for mono (Black and White) Laser Printers.
Whether you are a new or returning customer to Huntoffice.ie, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to visit our laser printer webstore. We aim to provide you with Ireland’s Number One online office supplies and laser printer website.
Please feel free to read the below text which may help assist you in choosing a suitable mono laser printer for your home or office.
Mono Laser Printers – Black and White
Mono laser printers are mostly used for business purposes as they are capable of delivering fast and efficient high volume document printing. The technology in laser printers uses light source to print an image of the page onto a drum and the image then attracts the toner. Next the toner transfers the image from the drum onto paper for printing.
Mono laser printers are often referred to as black & white printers. The main advantage of mono laser printers is their printing speed which makes it ideal to use in office environments. When shopping for a mono laser printer it is worth to establish how many pages are going to be printed each month and also how many people are going to use it.
Mono Laser Printers Buyers Tips
• Monthly Duty Cycle – this is especially important for high volume printing users as it tells you how many pages a month is the printer capable of printing without affecting its lifespan; basic mono laser printers have a minimum monthly duty cycle set at around 5,000 pages while professional mono laser printers are capable of printing even 300,000 pages each month
• Network – this function allows connecting a single printer with multiple computers and other devices. It can be easily identified as most of manufacturers put a “N” within the printer model name to highlight that the printer can be networked
• Wireless – this has become one of the most looked for feature in most of printers as it gives the user the ability to connect the printer with a computer without the need of using messy cables. To be able to use this feature your computer needs to have wireless connectivity which has been a standard in most of computers for few years now. To easily identify if a printer is wireless enabled is to look for a “W” within printer model number/name.
• Print Speed – it is expressed in PPM which stands for pages per minute. PPM is a value that tells how many pages is the printer capable of getting through in one minute. The actual print speed depends on the chosen print quality and also the amount of images and graphics on the printed document.
• Double Side Printing – one of the most useful features especially for professional use at is saves paper and reduces printing costs. The printer automatically flips the sheet to print on both sides if you choose double side printing in printing options. Double sided printing is often referred to as duplex printing and most of manufacturers put a “D” within the model name/number to highlight this feature.
• DPI (Dots Per sq Inch) – DPI is often referenced in the product specification of laser printers. The higher the DPI, the better the final print quality. Typically, on a monochrome laser printer, the dpi starts at 600 on basic laser printer models and rise to 1200 on some higher spec laser printers