You're here :  Post & Packing  /  Suggestion Boxes & Mail Boxes  /  Rottner Hochhaus II Mail Box 325 x 35mm Opening Anthracite Grey T02804

Rottner Hochhaus II Mail Box 325 x 35mm Opening Anthracite Grey T02804

Price: 60.62 Ex VAT ( 74.56 Inc VAT )
RRP: €72.50 (Save 16%)
This product is currently unavailable. Please consider other products from this range: View here
Suggestion Boxes & Mail Boxes See More Options in Suggestion Boxes & Mail Boxes »

Product Specification

Product Code
Weight
2.90 kg
Pack Size
Pack Dimensions
360x115x315 mm
Manufacturer Ref
T02804
Barcode
Brand
Rottner

Product Details

- Rottner Hochhaus II Mail Box 325 x 35mm Opening Anthracite Grey T02804

• Wide Opening Mail Box
• Is also used as a wide opening suggestion box
• Modern mail box for your apartment, house or office
• This mail box is made from zinc-plated sheet steel
• Front posting flap
• Window for the mounting of your name-plate
• Cylinder lock with 2 keys
• When unlocked the front door of the mail box opens down so you can easily remove the contents.
• Letter box opening 325x35mm
• WxDxH: 360x115x315mm
• Anthracite Grey
• Ideal for storing post and protecting from all weather elements
Product Reviews

Product Reviews Ireland

I just moved into a new house and discovered there was no letter box on the front door. So I brought one of these mail boxes and mounted to the wall of the house. I don't like the fancy mailboxes I just wanted a plain dark grey mail box with a wide opening for larger mail. This Rottner Hochhaus mail box is perfect, it's very secure and strong and can take larger envelopes. However it can be tricky to fit thick catalogs through the front opening. It would have been much better if the opening was on the top. However it's a well constructed mail box and protects post from the weather.
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (0)
Got this delivered earlier this week as my previous post box just dissolved with rot. This seems like decent letter box that hopefully will last a little longer. If it lasts longer than my last postman I would be very happy. The chap just retired after years.
Strong and very sturdy letter box is this one here. Seems like it's going to withstand any weather conditions for years. You might buy cheaper ones but I'm not sure if they would last a fracture of this one here.

Send to friend?

Send this Product Page to a friend? click here »
: *
: *

Rottner Hochhaus II Mail Box 325 x 35mm Opening Anthracite Grey T02804