You're here :  Machines & Printers  /  Fax Machines & Supplies  /  Brother Fax T106 Plain Paper Fax Machine

Brother Fax T106 Plain Paper Fax Machine

Price: 90.99 Ex VAT ( 111.92 Inc VAT )
RRP: €129.05 (Save 29%)
This product is currently unavailable. Please consider other products from this range: View here
Fax Machines & Supplies See More Options in Fax Machines & Supplies »

Product Specification

Product Code
FAXT106E1
Weight
3.27 kg
Pack Size
Pack Dimensions
191x382x271 mm
Alternative Code(s)
BA63041
Machine Type
Thermal
Brand
Brother

Product Details

- Brother Fax T106 Plain Paper Fax Machine

The FAX-T106 is a high quality plain paper fax with integrated digital answering machine, a telephone handset and hands-free speakerphone. Fast fax speed with 25 sheet memory backup, Integrated telephone handset and answering machine, 104 quick dial locations. When receiving a single page document between 297mm and 350mm long the fax machine will automatically reduce the message to fit onto a single A4 sheet. 

This Brother fax makes a lot of financial sense because the purchase price and running costs are low. The Fax-T106 is stylish and comes with a very respectable array of machine management features. The automatic document feeder and 100 speed dials make for speedy bulk faxing. It also doubles as a space saving plain paper copier. 

MESSAGE Facility on Answer Machine: 
Incorporates a 15-minute digital answering machine. The Brother Fax-T106 will give your business complete and compact communications. 

Brother Fax T106 Thermal Fax Machine

Key Features

• Fast fax speed with 25 sheet memory backup
  • Integrated telephone handset and answering machine
  • 104 quick dial locations
  • Two Year Back to Base Warranty
  • Takes plain A4 paper

Brother Fax T106 Thermal Fax Machine

Product Specification

General
Device Type: Fax / copier
Fax Type: Plain paper
Printing Technology: Thermal transfer - monochrome
Display: 1 line x 16 characters
Features: Answering machine

Memory
Standard Memory: 512 KB

Manufacturer Warranty
Two Year Back to Base Warranty

Power
Voltage Required: AC 230 V ( 50/60Hz )
Power Consumption Operational: 160 Watt
Power Consumption Standby: 4.8 Watt

Dimensions & Weight
Width: 30.2 cm
Depth: 26.7 cm
Height: 34 cm
Weight: 2.8 kg

Copying
Max Document Enlargement: 150%
Max Document Reduction: 50%
Maximum Copies: 99
Preset Enlargements: 150%, 120%, 125%
Preset Reductions: 50%, 93%, 87%, 75%

Document & Media Handling
Supported Media Type: Plain paper
Max Original Size: 216 mm width
Original Type: Sheets
Document Feeder Capacity: 10 sheets
Standard Media Capacity 30 sheets
Document & Media Handling Details: Paper cassette - 30 sheets - A4 (210 x 297 mm); ADF - 10 sheets size: 148 mm width - 216 mm width
Min Original Size: 148 mm width
Min Media Weight: 64 g/m2
Max Media Weight: 90 g/m2

Fax Machine
Compatibility: G3
Max Transmission Speed: 14.4 Kbps
Handset: Corded handset

Fax Machine Features
Error Correction Mode (ECM): Yes
One Touch Dialing: 4 station(s)
Speed Dialing: 100 station(s)
Broadcast Transmission: 104 stations

Answering Machine
Recording Capacity: Up to 15 min

Product Reviews

Product Reviews Ireland

I got this machine last January /February after my trusty 17 year old Panasonic got zapped by lightning. This Brother fax has given so much trouble and I cannot recommend it.
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (0)
I am on my second t106 machine and the product does what it says as described. Not probably the right machine if you have a lot of faxes incoming. But suits my needs.
I definitely would only advise this for a small volume convenient environment. It is not suitable for a high volume business or busy fax line because it sometimes needs a bit of love and tlc from my experience. However I have one in a off site location and it works fine. Would be ok for home or small office I think.
I had to order a fax machine for a sub office so I tried this Brother one from hunt office. It s doing a super job and I can recommend it.
I recenly purchased the Brother T106 fax machine as I needed a small fax machine with a handset. It was delivered within two days which I was delighted with and the fax has all the features I need to work competitively. It's great value for money and has a starter cartridge attached.
This Brother Thermal Fax Machine T106 is great value for money. It has all the fax features we need as well as a headset to make calls, a speaker phone and answer machine. There is an auto reduction feature which saves on pages, when receiving a single page document between 297mm and 350mm long the fax machine will automatically reduce the message to fit onto a single A4 sheet. Efficient and value for money!
I work in a small office environment and we needed a fax machine that worked well and had the features we needed to operate efficiently so we bought the Brother Thermal Fax Machine T106 last month and it's been working like a gem since. It's small and space saving and the fax has a delayed timer so you can send it at off peak times saving money. Happy with the purchase!
This Brother T106 is a high quality plain paper fax machine with an integrated digital answering machine which has 15 minutes recording time. It also has a telephone and hands-free speakerphone handset . Very easy to use and it's small and light which gives more space on your desk. Perfect fax machine for our home office.
The FAX-T106 is a high quality plain paper fax machine with great fax management facilities, an integrated digital answering machine, a telephone handset and hands-free speaker phone. There is also a 1 year on-site warranty (upon registration on the brother website). The price is fantastic value and it comes with starter cartridge.
As a small home office worker I purchased a fax message which was necessary to process orders and for signing invoices. The fax is useful addition to any office environment. Now onto the price for all the features this is a great bargain, the print cartridges need to replaced every once in a while but even they last long.

Send to friend?

Send this Product Page to a friend? click here »
: *
: *

Brother Fax T106 Plain Paper Fax Machine