You're here :  Office Supplies  /  Accounting & Business Books  /  Business Books & Forms  /  Visitor Books  /  Guildhall Company Visitors Book for Office Receptions 160 Pages A4 Blue T253
  • Guildhall Company Visitors Book for Office Receptions 160 Pages A4 Blue T253
  • Guildhall Company Visitors Book for Office Receptions 160 Pages A4 Blue T253 Additional Image 1
  • Guildhall Company Visitors Book for Office Receptions 160 Pages A4 Blue T253 Additional Image 2

Guildhall Company Visitors Book for Office Receptions 160 Pages A4 Blue T253

Price: 52.21 Ex VAT ( 64.22 Inc VAT )

Delivery: 1-2 Days - In Stock Irish Warehouse Delivery & Return Info

Quantity:

Visitor Books See More Options in Visitor Books »

Product Specification

Product Code
GHT253
Weight
0.74 kg
Pack Size
Pack Dimensions
215x306x15 mm
Manufacturer Ref
Barcode
Alternative Code(s)
Brand
Guildhall
Type
Record
Form
Book
Security Type
Standard
Sustainable
Eco Friendly

Product Details

- Guildhall Company Visitors Book for Office Receptions 160 Pages A4 Blue T253

This simple way to record visitor's comments, messages and opinions, the Guildhall Company visitor's book is ideal for reception use. Bound in an attractive blue hardback cover, this visitor's book is the simple yet effective way to organise entries. 160 pre-printed A4 pages make space for visitors to leave all the information they want while collecting all relevant data for communications, ensuring efficient records of all visitors to your company.

- Guildhall Company Visitors Book, an ideal book for reception use
- Each book has 160 pages with a leaf size of 298x203mm (11.75x 8.25)
- Bound in Blue.
Product Reviews

Product Reviews Ireland

I am a receptionist in an office building. I used to buy plain A4 refill pads and write the headings and names myself. I was searching huntoffice and came across this visitors book. Since I have bought this Guildhall company visitors book it has saved me a lot of time and effort because now I leave it on the desk and people just sign themselves. Thanks a million Huntoffice!
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (0)
We have a main reception and have many visitors coming from all over the country and world and huntoffice provided us with all the visitor books we require.. pretty great website and well done to huntoffice
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (0)

Send to friend?

Send this Product Page to a friend? click here »
: *
: *

Guildhall Company Visitors Book for Office Receptions 160 Pages A4 Blue T253