You're here :  Furniture  /  Office Chairs & Seating  /  Mesh Office Chairs  /  T50 Task Operator Office Chair - Black
  • T50 Task Operator Office Chair - Black
  • T50 Task Operator Office Chair - Black Additional Image 1
  • T50 Task Operator Office Chair - Black Additional Image 2
  • T50 Task Operator Office Chair - Black Additional Image 3

T50 Task Operator Office Chair - Black

Price: 499.99 Ex VAT ( 614.99 Inc VAT )
RRP: €650.00 (Save 5%)

Delivery: 5-7 Days Delivery & Return Info

Quantity:

Need Advice?: Contact Us

• Mesh Back Operator Office Chair
• Adjustable armrests
• Adjustable tilt tension
• Seat slope & slide adjustment
• Backrest curvature
• Suitable for up to 18 stone or 114kg
• Black mesh backrest, a cushioned black fabric seat, and is finished with a chrome 5-star base
• Overal Dimensions: H980mm x W675mm x D615mm

See More.....

Mesh Office Chairs See More Options in Mesh Office Chairs »

More Items To Consider

Product Specification

Product Code
T50BLACK
Type
Standard Chairs
Height
High Back
Color Finish
Black
Material
Mesh
Arms
With Adjustable Arms

Product Details

- T50 Task Operator Office Chair - Black

SIDIZ task chair
Sidiz task chair offers consistently high comfort levels, regardless of the user’s weight and height, their posture or chair settings. Sidiz features the latest generation of mesh, to offer enhanced support and contemporary aesthetics. Sidiz not only provides complete comfort along with permeability and elasticity, but also delivers refined beauty and usability in its slim design. The Sidiz office swivel chair is supplied with a high-quality synchronous mechanism, a gas lift and a five-arm base in polished aluminium.

Characteristics:

Adjustable armrests

The armrest, made of topgrade molded urethane, can be adjusted for height and distance to the seat front

User comfort

The chair conforms to individual body types and postures, easing and promoting comfort in the neck, shoulders and arms.

Braille markers

Visually impaired users can locate and operate the various control levers with ease.

Adjustable tilt tension

A multitask lever is located on the side of the support under the seat pan. It can be pulled outward and then rotated to adjust the degree of tilt tension. The same lever is used to adjust seat height, resulting in greater convenience and a sleeker design.

Synchronized tilting

The seat pan and backrest tilt independently in response to natural body movements. The T50 tilt adjustment levers are neat and efficient, furthering the simplicity of overall styling.

Seat slope adjustment

The paddle on the side under the seat pan will easily adjust the seat angle. Tasks such as keyboarding encourage the upper body to lean forward. Seat height is adjusted using the lever on the right side under the seat.

Seat slide adjustment

Unlock the seat position by extending the paddle on theside of the under-seat brace. Then grasp the seat pan, sliding it forward or backward effortlessly to achieve the proper seat depth for each user. This feature assists the user in maintaining a correct comfortable seated posture, especially useful for taller people.

Backrest curvature

The backrest supports the spine naturally, enabling the user to maintain the correct and most comfortable ergonomic posture. This helps to prevent the musculoskeletal problems that can occur from prolonged sitting in static postures.

User characteristics

The chair suits over 90% of the population, being comfortable for users with:
  • Height from 150 cm to 190 cm
  • Weight from 60 kg to 125 kg
  • Weight of the chair 16 kg
7 to 8  Hours Chair Usage  

Recommended Usage
The T50 Task Chair is suitable for use 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. This mesh back chair is perfect for office or home office use.

Chair Usage   Chair Usage
Good quality all round chair, ideal for secretarial, word processing, clerical, professional and accountancy jobs.
114 kg   Weight Capacity
Suitable for up to 18 stone or 114kg
Height Adjustable Chair   Height Adjustable
Gas Lift Height Adjustment 
Users can adjust height of seat to maximise support for legs.
Seat height can be adjusted from 400mm to 475mm
Height-adjustable Arms   Height-adjustable Arms
Chair supplied complete with arms that are adjustable in height, allowing the user to achieve the most comfortable working position.
Tilt Actions chair   Tilt Action
Seat tilt action, knee tilt adjustment, lockable in the upright position, with weight tension control which is adjustable for individual body weight
seat slide chair   Seat Slide 
Allows the chair to be comfortably adjusted for users of varying heights.
5 Years Warranty   Warranty
The T50 Task Chair comes with 5 years warranty.
sidiz Chair  

Material &  Colour
Black mesh backrest, a cushioned black fabric seat, and is finished with a chrome 5-star base

Dimensions
Overal Dimensions: H980mm x W675mm x D615mm

Product Reviews

Product Reviews Ireland

My boss ordered this chair for me few weeks ago, as my old one gave up on me completely. I am very happy with this chair, i love its breathable mesh back, adds extra comfort to my workspace. Great quality and great value product and was delivered next day, wow!
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (1) / No (0)

Send to friend?

Send this Product Page to a friend? click here »
: *
: *

T50 Task Operator Office Chair - Black