You're here :  Office Supplies  /  Accounting & Business Books  /  Double Entry Ledgers  /  Twinlock 3C Crown Double Ledger Sheets Pack 100 T75841
  • Twinlock 3C Crown Double Ledger Sheets Pack 100 T75841
  • Rexel Crown 3C F1 Double Ledger Refill Sheets (Pack of 100) 75841

Twinlock 3C Crown Double Ledger Sheets Pack 100 T75841

Price: 58.32 Ex VAT ( 71.73 Inc VAT )
This product is currently unavailable. Please consider other products from this range: View here
Double Entry Ledgers See More Options in Double Entry Ledgers »

1. Twinlock 3C Crown Plain Sheets 75840 Pack 100

Product Specification

Product Code
TW75841
Weight
0.60 kg
Pack Size
Pack Dimensions
230x326x12 mm
Manufacturer Ref
Barcode
Alternative Code(s)
T75841
Brand
Twinlock
Pack Size
100 Sheets
Size
3C
Sustainable
Eco Friendly

Product Details

- Twinlock 3C Crown Double Ledger Sheets Pack 100 T75841

• 3C Sheets for Crown loose-leaf accounting system
• Double Ledger
• 100 Sheets
• Crown Loose-Leaf Accounting System

Crown binders are hand bound in a hard-wearing black or maroon leathercloth by skilled craftsmen. Each binder holds up to 200 sheets, is provided with end cards to protect the binder contents and has reinforced edges to withstand heavy usage. A high quality post mechanism ensures sheets are held securely within the binder, with a lifting bar for easy removal of pages. These binders are suitable for ledgers, cash books and all kinds of account work
Product Reviews

Product Reviews Ireland

We are really happy to be using this Twinlock brand 3C crown double ledger sheets. We like the quality and layout of the sheets for cash sections and these are dsigned for all kind of accounting.
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (0)
I love the Crown loose leaf accounting system and I am a big fan of the Twinlock 3C Crown Double Ledger Sheets Ref 75841 Pack 100 from Huntoffice as if I make a mistake I can just take out the page and redo the information without ruining the neatness or the look of the accounts. I am after all a perfectionist and I like having everything just right. A brilliant product.
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (0)

Send to friend?

Send this Product Page to a friend? click here »
: *
: *

Twinlock 3C Crown Double Ledger Sheets Pack 100 T75841