Colour Finish
Black
Material
Mesh
Arms
With Arms

Product Details

- T50 Task Chair - Black

The T50 by Sidiz task chair offers consistently high comfort levels, regardless of the user's weight and height, their posture or chair settings. Sidiz features the latest generation of mesh to offer enhanced support and contemporary aesthetics. Sidiz not only provides complete comfort along with permeability and elasticity, nut also delivers refined beauty and usability in its slim design. The fabric mesh backrest curbs any possibility to have perspiration on your back by effectively releasing concentrated heat from your body while seated. The structural tension from the stretched fabric mesh also gives T50 another ergonomic feature of supporting your body in its postures during work.  The ergonomic S-line shaped well-proportioned backrest created with a design motive from the human well-proportioned build also contributes to further ergonomic comfort and stability in your back.  

7 to 8  Hours Chair Usage

Recommended Usage
The T50 Task Chair is suitable for use 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. This mesh back chair is perfect for office or home office use.

Chair Usage Chair Usage
Good quality all round chair, ideal for secretarial, word processing, clerical, professional and accountancy jobs.
114 kg   Weight Capacity
Suitable for up to 18 stone or 114kg
Height Adjustable Chair Height Adjustable
Gas Lift Height Adjustment 
Users can adjust height of seat to maximise support for legs.
Seat height can be adjusted from 400mm to 475mm
Height-adjustable Arms   Height-adjustable Arms
Chair supplied complete with arms that are adjustable in height, allowing the user to achieve the most comfortable working position.
Tilt Actions chair   Tilt Action
Seat tilt action, knee tilt adjustment, lockable in the upright position, with weight tension control which is adjustable for individual body weight
seat slide chair   Seat Slide 
Allows the chair to be comfortably adjusted for users of varying heights.
5 Years Warranty Warranty
The T50 Task Chair comes with 5 years warranty.
sidiz Chair

Material &  Colour
Black mesh backrest, a cushioned black fabric seat, and is finished with a chrome 5-star base

Dimensions
Overal Dimensions: H980mm x W675mm x D615mm

Product Reviews Ireland

Average rating:

(1 reviews)  

1 Most useful product reviews (see all reviews):
Celia, Galway
Sep 1, 2015
My boss ordered this chair for me few weeks ago, as my old one gave up on me completely. I am very happy with this chair, i love its breathable mesh back, adds extra comfort to my workspace. Great quality and great value product and was delivered next day, wow!
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (1) / No (0)

Send to friend?

Send this Product Page to a friend? click here »
: *

independent reviews