C5 EnvelopesC5 Envelopes Buyers Guide
Top Sellers C5 Envelopes
79% Cheaper€14.99 Ex VAT €18.44 Inc VAT73% Cheaper€21.99 Ex VAT €27.05 Inc VAT4% Cheaper€8.99 Ex VAT €11.06 Inc VAT
67% Cheaper€34.99 Ex VAT €43.04 Inc VAT38% Cheaper€58.83 Ex VAT €72.36 Inc VAT14% Cheaper€57.99 Ex VAT €71.33 Inc VAT
All C5 Envelopes
C5 Envelopes Buyers Guide
Looking for C5 envelopes? Here at Huntoffice you will find a huge selection of C5 envelopes to choose from. Envelopes are an essential item to have both in the home and at work and are used on a daily basis in many offices. It is essential that the correct envelopes are chosen to ensure that the post arrives to its destination in the same condition in which it was sent. We have a range of C5 envelopes to suit any mailing, from everyday post to the more important letters that require the highest quality envelopes. The dimensions of a C5 envelope are 162 mm x 229 mm. C5 envelopes are half the size of C4 envelopes which makes them suitable for sending an A4 sheet of paper folded in half. The C5 envelopes we supply are available in the colours brown or white and with or without a window.
We have a choice of seal types which include:
• Peel & Seal – This is a very common way of sealing C5 envelopes. The flap of the envelope has a strip of glue which is protected with a strip of plastic. Remove the plastic strip from the flap and press against the envelope to sea.
• Press Seal – Press seal envelopes are also very common and similar to peel & seal envelopes, the difference being both the envelope and the flap have strips of adhesive. These are pressed together to form a strong bond.
• Gummed – This is the more traditional way of sealing an envelope. Gummed envelopes have a strip of adhesive that becomes sticky when moistened. These envelopes are often cheaper than peel & seal or press seal envelopes.
The styles of C5 envelopes in this section include:
• Pocket – These pocket envelopes have the opening flap on the short edge of the envelope.
• Mail machine envelopes – These C5 mail machine envelopes are specifically designed for use on mailing machines.
Plain or window C5 envelopes:
• Window envelopes when folded properly, allow you to display the address printed on the letter. These look very professional which makes them a popular choice for businesses of all sizes.
• Plain envelopes do not have a window and are widely used both in the home and in the office.
|Window or Plain||Seal Type||Style||Colour||Brand|
|Plain||Peel & Seal||Wallet||White||Plus Fabric|
|Window||Press Seal||Brown||New Guardian|